Ik heb nooit zo heel veel met quotes gehad. Toen ik begon met lezen begon ik mooie quotes wel meer te waarderen. Ik onthoud quotes ook nooit en daarom gebruik ik sinds kort sticky notes, zodat ik ze wel onthoud. Vandaag laat ik jullie mijn 10 favoriete quotes uit boeken zien!
- “And it seemed to me that Dante’s face was a map of the world. A world without any darkness”
- Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe
- “I wanted to close my eyes and let the silence swallow me whole“ - Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe
- “It was as if my eyes were a camera and I was photographing the moment, knowing that I would keep that photograph forever” - Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe
- “The truth.” Dumbledore sighed. “It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.” – Harry potter and the philophiser stone
- “But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” - Harry potter and the prisoner of Azkaban
- “The problem with people is they forget that most of the time it’s the small things that count.” - All the bright places
- “Meeting your soul mate is like walking into a house you’ve been in before – you will recognize the furniture, the pictures on the wall, the books on the shelves, the contents of drawers: You could find your way around in the dark if you had ” - I’ll give you the sun
- “We wish with our hands, that’s what we do as artists.” – I’ll give you the sun
- “We accept the love we think we deserve.” – The perks of being a wallfower
- “So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane.” - Looking for alaska
Wat is jouw favoriete quote?